World Wars

Share small ismaili stories
KhojaIsmaili

World Wars

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

I have "heard" this from an unreliable source, and now want to confirm if this is true or not. If this is true and you have also heard/read this, please provide me with a reliable source. Again, this comes from an unreliable source and I do not intend to spread rumors.

Hazar Imam was once asked when will World War III take place, and in his response, Hazar Imam said that humans will fight World War IV with rocks and sticks.
agakhani

Post by agakhani »

Brother,
As per my thinking there are only two world war so far in last century, and in these two wars almost all the countries were involved.
1st world war broken out between 1914-1919 years
2nd world war broken out between 1939-1945
These two wars made lots of changes in world.
There are too many important and destructed wars broken out in past but you can not tell those wars as world wars.
let me define the words 'world war' for your better understanding.
A WORLD WAR IS A WAR AFFECTING THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL AND POPULOUS COUNTRIES. WORLD WARS SPAN IN SEVERAL CONTINENTS AND LAST FOR MULTIPLE YEARS.
If our Imam talked about world war IV then it will be broken out ( Be honest with you I have not read or heard about this) please let me know any link available in this website.
The below is my own interretation why the peoples will fight with Rocks, Sticks and arrows in world war IV.
At the time of world war IV and after third world war third fourth of the world would have been destroyed in 3rd world war, other religious wars and natural disasters. The peoples who will fortunate(!) (?) to live that time will not have any technology left, no electricity, no cars, they will not have any atomic weapons left to fight each other and these poples need to live as per old cave men used to live in old age and if the war broken out that time then they have to fight with rocks, sticks and arrows because all the atomic weapons would have been already destroyed. There is a ginan on this if any Ismaili.net reader knows that please let me know. I remember one sentence of this ginan
'ZADE SINKA BANDH SE BHAI"
KhojaIsmaili

Post by KhojaIsmaili »

Thanks for your detailed response. I understand the meaning of the anecdote, and with the technology and the nuclear issues, it is easy to see that one can destroy the entire Earth in a matter of seconds. I don't have a problem with that. I want to know the validity of this anecdote. I've only heard it from the word of mouth from only one person. I want to know if anyone else has heard of this, and if this is true, then where do I find the official version of it.
razinizar

Re: World Wars

Post by razinizar »

KhojaIsmaili wrote: Hazar Imam was once asked when will World War III take place, and in his response, Hazar Imam said that humans will fight World War IV with rocks and sticks.
This is the NOT the prediction of MHI but the Prediction of Albert Einstein for your confirmation follow the bellow link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_war# ... World_Wars

and search your STICKS and STONE key word.